The Season 6 premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta aired last night. And I am sooooo excited about that! This is definitely one of my favorite reality television programs. I mean… do the ladies of A-T-L ever let us down when it comes to the entertainment?? (NO!)
Little recap of last night:
- Nene and Greg have re-wed and are once again, Mr. & Mrs. Greg Leakes.
- Kenya Moore is still Gone With the Wind CRAZINESS!!
- Phaedra and Apollo have a new lil baby boy.
- Kandi and her fiancé Todd are still battling those Suga' Mama rumors.
- Cynthia is still being dragged through financial ruins by her husband Peter. (Are good looks all he has to offer??)
- Porsha mourns the impending loss of her marriage to Kordell Stewart and (along with her mother) even hints to the marriage being a cover up for Kordell's possible undercover brother lifestyle.
WHEW!! And that was just a itty-bitty lil' summary.
Catch the sneak peek of what's more to come this season: